Thursday, September 9, 2010

Getting Ready

Originally, Linda and I planned to drive over 10,000 miles around the entire perimeter of the lower 48. As the time drew near, however, neither of us could get in the mood for such a long trip and we decided to shorten it considerably.

The current plan is to leave El Dorado Hills on September 13, travel to Montana for Brandon's wedding via Mesa Verde, Pike's Peak, Yellowstone Park, et al, and return home. Three weeks or so seems much more reasonable than two months.

3 comments:

  1. Sounds like fun no matter where you go ... Have fun & be safe !!!
    Janie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Janie - Now I know that at least one person took a look. I'm planning on keeping this blog up to date with my new Android phone, including all the photos. If this works out like I think it will, it will change the way I do my trip journals.

    ReplyDelete